Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some More Black & White Images

I have been showcasing about 1 railroad related image per post it seems... so here is my one image for this post. This is a profile image of the signals which protect eastward and westward movement of the Union Pacific Railroad & BNSF Railway as they enter and exit the Alameda Corridor which takes trains from Los Angeles to points in Wilmington or Long Beach, CA


The next two images are sort of railroad related. They are both the west and east sides of Pabco Paper which resides in Vernon, CA. Vernon is a mostly industrial zoned city and this paper mill rest on the southern edge of the city alongside BNSF's Malabar Yard.




That is all I have to offer right now.. thanks for looking.
Chris

3 comments:

Ken said...

I like the feel of this series of black & whites. I think I like the middle image best of the group.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Been awhile since I visited... I like the older urban architechture of the Malabar area.

~ jeff

Adriann (Walker) Anfiteatro LM, CPM said...

like the last one lots...your Sis