Tuesday, January 6, 2009

China Town - Concluded

Return to my images taken from a visit to Chinatown in downtown Los Angeles. The first part of this adventure was posted many months ago with a plan to follow up on the next post that did not happen...
This was my first time visiting this landmark area of LA, and I probably could spend hours on hours taking images there. We were limited on our time since we had planned on catching a Metrolink train back to Fullerton.

This sticker in the window of a closed down shop spoke to me through the bars.

Local Jewelry store and a place to buy Kodak film .. it was closed as well.
A bench in front of the local men's lodge
Classic Chinatow roof line
Adding a bit of color into my post.. this store owner was reading palms and selling overpriced currency.. making an honest living I guess.Ken and Jeff - my two best friends and fellow journeymen on our adventure give their camera's a few clicks and captures.
Lampshades and a lamp along with some more classic looking Chinatown buildings.This assortment of coin op kid rides occupied my camera for a few minutesMy final frame ... a rose next to a small pond. Another area I spent a good portion of my time at.

No comments: