Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tree's, Snow, Train's, Friend's .. Aint' That Enough?

I spent Saturday the 26th of January 2008 up in Cajon Pass with friends and photographing trains. During times between them the camera wanders to people, mountain's and shrubs. A few spots where I perched myself had tree's that were more or less dead and not much of a tree.. but for this post, I will call them tree's.
Above are two of my favorites from Saturday.
We had friendship...
Trains to photograph...
Clean Air...
Snow on the surrounding mountains...
And a wonderful Sunrise...
So with that I offer up the music track that spawned the name of my blog
Teenage Fanclub - Aint That Enough

Also of note - there is now a Playlist of music at the bottom of this blog page that you can listen to.

1 comment:

Ken said...

I like the perspective you chose for your "tree" images. I didn't have time to listen to the track, but plan on revisiting to listen to the selections in your play list.